Quality & HSE Policy
The company is dedicated to the quality policy that will ensure that its contracting services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
The quality policy is based on 3 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Everyone understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time.
We aim to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all our employees, and to provide such information, training and supervision as they need for this purpose. We also accept our responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
Our policy is:-
- to provide adequate control of the risks arising from our work activities
- to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- to ensure safe handling and use of equipment
- to provide information, instruction and supervision for employees to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and are adequately trained
- to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions